Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Photography

So I set out to do a post on something totally different than wedding photography but the things I've stumbled across have intrigued me. Now if you were a bride on your wedding day would you want all those cheesy photos of the wedding party lined up and posed? Well, I say no to that one. I stumbled across the WPJA: The Wedding Photojournalist Association. They strive to take photojournalistic pictures of your wedding. If I ever get married then this is who I will call, even though they would be more expensive the quality of the images would be worth it. This is a list of the WPJA members around the state of Georgia, if anyone is interested. Franck Boutonnet is a French photographer and a member of the WPJA. He is the 2008 WPJA photographer of the year. The picture above is one of his images.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    That's a pretty cool image. I know that I would like that kind of photography at my wedding.
    Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment!!! =]