Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sports Sports Sports!!!

So our first major assignment for photojournalism was to photograph sports. Well, Ana and I went down to Windsor Park and shot some lacrosse! I must admit that I'm not much of a sports fan but this game definitely got me riled up. It was so violent! It was really fun to photograph sports. Plus, there was a lot of mud and I got a sunburn on only the left side of my face! =]


PS. always remember that whenever you're photographing anything outdoors after it has been raining, DON'T WEAR WHITE OR FLIP-FLOPS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture Amy. You are making me wish I went and shot a lacrosse game now :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =] Actually the lacrosse players were a lot cleaner. This was the soccer referee on the field next to the lacrosse game. He just kept running back and forth in his own muddy path.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment!!! =]