Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Atlanta Adventures

Abstract
Well, today was an amazing day, no lie! Ana and I tentatively ventured into Atlanta for a bit of an adventure. I say tentatively because everytime I drive into, near, or around Atlanta I almost get into a wreck. Needless to say I'm a bit frightened of Atlanta. We went around in circles trying to find Little Five Points but eventually found it. I met a rapper named Bobby who had really pretty eyes and very chill music. But most importantly Ana and I TALKED TO PEOPLE. Ana talked to this guy named Old Man Frank and I talked to this guy named Copper John. It felt great to come out of my shell and break that invisible barrier. I know that this is only the start of greater things to come. After all, the first one is always the hardest.

We're going to try to make this an every Wednesday thing. Which should last until the work picks up at school. In the meantime check out my flickr page to see the best photos from our Wednesday Walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment!!! =]