Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mi Madre

Mi Madre
This is my mom. I love my mom. I've decided to highlight my mom for my photo essay. She is going through a lot right now but you'd never know it. She has to basically take care of my grandmother. We just found out my grandfather has cancer so she is going up to South Carolina multiple times a month. She runs two households. About 6 months ago she lost her job and is still putting in long hours trying to find another job. My mommy doesn't know yet that she will be my photo essay, wont she be surprised! How can she say no to me??? (very easily actually)

oh and I used a fill flash for this picture. =] its trial and error there

2 comments:

  1. your mom is awesome. i love this photo.
    i might use you for fill flash. we shall discuss friday.
    remember we are checkin stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I want to point out that you are just as strong and wonderful as your mother!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment!!! =]